Statement on OS

Home Forums The Kevin Tomlinson SLE Forum Statement on OS

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Paddysboyz 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The_Boss
    Participant

https://www.mtfc.co.uk/news/a-summer-update-from-mtfc

Evans, Blissett and Marsh all signed up. Others all in negotiation. SJA has also identified other targets. No mention of any friendlies.

General tone sounds a little more harmonious, but easy to put a spin on that via a text statement.

SilkLoyal
    Participant

It’s what everyone wanted so that should should a few up. It takes time over the summer no one accepts there first offers. Blissett won’t have come cheap!

macchiavelli
    Participant

That is positive news in my book!👍 The first steps along the road. Trying to read between the lines here. Would seem that SJA may have been given at least a reasonable budget to work with?

The_Boss
    Participant

I just hope it’s at least a “sensible” budget. No one has an issue with us being the bottom end of the budget ladder, but at least make John’s job actually possible.

I’m actually quite happy to have a bit of quiet time for a couple of weeks! Would be nice to hear of any friendlies lined up!! I guess one of them may be DW’s testimoninal?

macchiavelli
    Participant

If JA has got some targets in the crosshairs, then I am guessing he has at least been promised some sensible cash. Promises aren’t always kept, of course.

Paddysboyz
    Keymaster

I was of the understanding that they had agreed deals but is this the same as signing?

Kindest regards

PB 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.