SLE Prediction League: Blackpool (Checkatrade Trophy)

Home Forums The Kevin Tomlinson SLE Forum SLE Prediction League: Blackpool (Checkatrade Trophy)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  macchiavelli 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Paddysboyz
    Keymaster

Please submit your Blackpool score and attendance predictions if you’re able to login to the forum. To find out more about the Prediction League and check out the latest Prediction League table by clicking on the link.

The deadline for your predictions is 6.45p.m. tomorrow. 👍🏻

Kind regards.
    PB 🙂

silkmen_away
    Participant

1-1 att: 1200

macchiavelli
    Participant

Why is this thread tagged ‘SLE Prediction League: Walsall (Checkatrade Trophy), if you want predictions for the match against Blackpool?

Again, ‘if you’re able to login to the forum’. Why should we not be able to?

Paddysboyz
    Keymaster

My apologies macchiavelli, it was a simple human error and was putting up the post after a busy day of writing up my Master’s dissertation!

Any help uploading posts on the forum at this current time for me would be much appreciated and I would definitely value any contribution offered.

Many thanks.
    Sean (aka paddysboyz_jr) 🙂

pemean
    Participant

2-2

silkmen_away
    Participant

Interesting we both got the draws right, shame we were 2X off on attendance. I thought Blackpool would make up the numbers. From their site:

Attendance: 639 (128 Blackpool)

All the best on the masters work Sean, I know that’s a lot of work from personal experience. Many thanks for keeping this site alive and making a positive contribution to the community.

macchiavelli
    Participant

Thank you for taking the time to respond, PBJ. We all make mistakes, and it was not my intention to go nit-picking, but if we don’t have accurate info, then we don’t have very much.
    I hope this site can be kept alive, at least pro tem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.