Jalal to chesterfield, Kristian Dennis transfer-listed

Home Forums The Kevin Tomlinson SLE Forum Jalal to chesterfield, Kristian Dennis transfer-listed

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Paddysboyz 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

haribodean
    Participant

Do you think Kristian Dennis could be convinced to come back and continue his excellent scoring record? Transfer-listed by chesterfield today

macchiavelli
    Participant

It would mean him staying in the FL, but I fear we would be outbid.

HappyClapper
    Participant

I’m sure JA will have his own views, which I won’t try to second guess, but one observation.

KD was holding down a job when he played for us and may well be “on sabbatical” while he was playing for Chesterfield. Would he, like Fitz, be allowed to progress his other career if he re-joined us?

Moseleys Holes
    Participant

I don’t think anyone needs to second guess ‘Mad Dog’ Allen. Big lads, preferably who’ve played for him at Barnet. If Chesterfield didn’t already know it, I suggest their fans spend the off-season working on their neck muscles in preparation for a season of watching the ball in the air. And the groundsman can take the summer off.

His Eastleigh side made our team look like the Borrowers earlier this year.

silkman131
    Participant

Seemingly, i heard from a good source, Christian is desperate to come back to Macc as he lives in Cheadle.

macchiavelli
    Participant

Maybe we could Borrow the Spireites groundsman if they won’t be needing him?

Paddysboyz
    Keymaster

All the very best to Shwan, and many thanks for all that you did for our club buddy 🙂

Kindest regards

PB 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.