1. We were abysmal once again and completely outclassed by a team who looked at least two leagues better than us all over the park except in the goalkeeping department!
2. They were a team with a game plan. We were a team without one!
3. The so called football we play is just one really ugly mess of hit and hope hoofball. PLEASE LET IT STOP. IT IS JUST HORRIBLE!
4. It would have been 8 or 9 without our ‘keeeper Kieran O’Hara today. He made some fabulous saves, and I felt so sorry for him at the end when he missed the cross that led to their thoroughly deserved winner. Kieran was magnificent today and should not chastise himself in any way as they would have been out of sight long before they scored their winner if it had not been for him!
5. The so called tactics are just mind boggling because we just don’t seem to have any other than hit and hope! Are we really potentially going to have three more years of this utter cr*p? Please God NO!! Last night I laid down in a dark corner and had a little cry to myself and then got incredibly drunk to try to fade out the memories of another Saturday horror show.
6. You can’t have Danny, Rose & Vincenti in the same midfield surely. Poor Danny looks absolutely distraught and downhearted at what is going on around him at this time, and who can blame him?
7. How much better did we look when Bliss, Tyrone and Scotty came on?
8. Can you please tell me why our Championship winning captain is not even on the bench Mr Yates? IT IS SCANDALOUS WHEN HE IS NOT INJURED AND HE IS ALSO A NATURAL LEADER WHICH IS RIDICULOUS WHEN WE ARE SO OBVIOUSLY LACKING THAT LEADERSHIP QUALITY AT THE MOMENT!!
9. It just feels so wrong on and off the pitch! Nobody seems to give a ‘monkey’s’ that our club appears to be sinking right in front of us. There appears to be no passion except from a few within the organisational structure of the football club and this needs to be addressed. There is hardly anybody in the McIlroy suite anymore after the game and one player came into the McIlroy Suite after the game. This was Michael Rose who was meeting up with his family and then heading off home. Oops I forgot to mention that Kieran O’Hara came in for his MotM award and disppointed VERY quickly!
1O. I’m holding out for a hero and that is you Danny Whitaker. The fans adore you and you are quite rightly a legend at our club. Keep your head up buddy, and we know it hurts you as much as it hurts us. I am increasingly of the view that like ‘Sir’ John, you can become a legend as both a player and manager of our beloved club which feels like it’s falling apart at the seams at the moment! WE WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY AND WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LET IT GO WITHOUT ONE HELL OF A FIGHT!!