1. Swindon could have easily been two or three up before half-time.
2. Koby Arthur was anonymous in the first half and magnificent in the second half with two really well taken goals.
3. Harry Smith looks the best centre forward we have had since Jon Parkin
4. Danny Whitaker still oozes class at this level.
5. Rhys Taylor made some fabulous saves, and was PB’s Man of the Match and he was so unlucky to see his almost brillliant penalty save hit the post and trickle in!
6. The Macc fans were absolutely superb throughout the game.
7. The first penalty appeared harsh from where I was stood, with the officials apparently ‘bottling it’ after being harangued by Swindon players and fans after the linesman had originally given offside.
8. The second penalty was stonewall, and it was heartbreaking to lose in such a way.
9. Their keeper is awful and the way he ‘gave it large’ to the Macc fans at the end was very sad.
10. They aren’t the friendliest club we will ever visit which was epitomised by their PA bloke who is is an utter xxxx!! He only announced his team’s goals, and then announced the final score THREE times in several minutes as we were leaving the ground at the end of the game which is so crass it sort of sums them up as a club!!