- The kit launch went smoothly and professionally.
- The new kit looks quality.
- The fans forum was very positive and Bobby Trafford chaired it very well.
- We will be making a signing tomorrow (keeper) and Mark Yates intends to bring a keeper on loan for the season but hasn’t been able to do so yet because the keeper has had to stay and provide cover for his parent club on a pre-season tour.
- Mark Yates intends to add depth and quality to his midfield with an intended squad of 22 players.
6. Elliott Durrell has a groin problem and is likely to be out for 8-10 weeks following surgery.
7. Danny Whitaker will be key part of the playing squad this coming season.
8. There is a commitment from the management and playing squad to engage much more proactively within the local community such as schools etc working in close alignment with Football in the Community (FITC) guys.
9. The new ground staff (Danny and Ged) were praised for how amazing the pitch looks and it really does look fab!
10. There are a number of required changes to the ground. This includes bigger changing room (away), individual facilities for the female officials, and bigger dugouts. They also need to improve the floodlights but they have until next April to sort this out!