Here are some facts about defender Fiacre Kelleher, the latest Silkmen signing who has arrived on a season-long loan from League One club Oxford United:
1. Fiacre was born in Cork on March 10 1996, making the Irishman 22 years old.
2. Kelleher started his football career at Irish side Avondale United.
3. He signed for Scottish giants Celtic in July 2012.
4. The central defender made his way through the Under 17 and Under 20 team during his time at Celtic Park.
5. In August 2014, Fiacre made his debut for the Republic of Ireland Under 19 side as they beat the Netherlands 1-0.
6. Kelleher represented his national side on 9 occasions and scored once for the Under 19 side, in a 1-0 victory against Sweden.
7. In 2015/2016, he captained Celtic’s Development Squad to the title, with seven games to spare.
8. In July 2016, Fiacre joined Scottish side Peterhead, who were then competing in League One, on a loan deal and went on to make 25 appearances in all competitions for The Blue Toon, netting on 3 occasions against Livingston, Airdrieonians and Alloa.
9. In June 2017, Kelleher would make the switch to English Football League side Oxford United yet two months later would see him make another move, this time to National League Side Solihull Moors.
10. It was during his time with the West Midlands club that the 6ft 5″ defender would meet new Silkmen manager Mark Yates and went on to make 38 appearances for The Moors, netting twice against Boreham Wood and Guiseley.